THE "I" IN INNOVATION IS ME

I found myself in a world filled with creative thinkers groomed with different ideas and visions like that is what they live for. So confused and devastated whether there was a thinking bulb in my brain, staring to an empty space lost in my own world of fantasy. Words kept coming into place like a puzzle, things started making sense now but I couldn’t figure out what exactly it was, I knew one day I was going to make a name for myself. One day I will be the person the world needs but I felt something was missing, something wasn’t just right. Knocked out of my world, was a universe staring at me with problems of different kinds, ready to be solved and attended to. Then I found that thing, that key to greatness, that fire that kept me restless and thinking all day, waiting for me to set it free, for its voice to be heard, and here it was hiding within! “THE LITTLE ME”. The little me that had potentials untapped, different solutions to problems, the little me that had the “tiny” idea that will make a positive difference in the universe, that will be a voice of reason, purpose, and vision. That is ready to embrace change that will make an impact in the world, that little me that will call one and a thousand will respond, that will move nations with “MY IDEA” What was I thinking? That I would ACT in my thought or reality?
Let me ask you a question.
What do you see yourself doing after you get your degrees?
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Have you ever asked yourself whether your name will be on Forbes lists like the likes of Bill Gate and the rest?
***Sober Reflection***
What is “THAT” idea?

Don’t be afraid to say it out, there’s nothing like “someone will steal your idea” that’s just an old fairy tale because no idea is new and the passion you put into making that a reality CANNOT be stolen. But there’s something that changes, something of all time, something of the present, which is TECHNOLOGY! We are in the era where technology is the changing factor that leads to INNOVATION!!!
Invest in your dream, passion, vision, idea, check out people that are doing the same thing you inspire to do someday, find out where they had and have gone wrong, check out the lesson they learnt, find out what still kept them going and why they still kept on pushing, find out their routine, most especially find their DRIVE.
YOU could be the next Mark Zuckerberg, the next Oprah Winfrey, the next Bill Gate, the next Usain Bolt, the next Walt Disney, the next Michael Jordan or the Next Warren Buffett but most importantly be YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING!

MY LOVE STORY

APPRECIATE HER!