THE HIDDEN WOUNDS

Bones of my bones, the flesh of my flesh but yet no strings attached. Ironic how life has begun to take a tour of me, can barely stand without being laid back to the sharp pain of an unfinished dish? A dish with rods and stone. My feet flinched as I tried to put my self in order in a graceful walk but every step I took, the shard of my hip bone kept on shouting for mercy. His strong grieve in a clenched fist headed straight for my left hip bone, (the very synovial joint formed by the articulation of the rounded head of the femur and the cuplike acetabulum of the pelvis), the only difference was the action expressed with his feet. It didn’t mean much to him, as that was the only thing that made him happy, me in tears at the moment. Wasn’t ready to welcome familiar faces neither say a word. A shard of my bone wasn’t even a case or an issue to be attended to him, neither would my inner wounds remove a string from the hair on his skin. How awful this felt coming from a beloved. My days were running so fast and I knew it was time to return, my only fear was the questions that were going to be filed with me with frantic faces. I knew I needed a break, a break from reality, throngs. What I needed was a place of my own, a place filled with peace and less theatrical play but guess karma wasn’t even in my favor. My wounds were out of blood, my monthly cycle didn’t even have a blood of its own. A cry of help will only reflect a sound of horror in the ears of the living. He did it, left without saying a word to his priceless jewel I guess but the unsaid is better off than the said, guess am fine with that. My arrival was a tragedy in disguised form. Funny how I leave with mixed feelings of shaded black. This inner cut wasn’t just gonna leave without its claws running on me like a trance. Hasn’t started but its huge effect stood boldly firm like I was throwing a challenge. Guess I have to bear this alone, as usual, wonder how many things I could conquer all by myself. What a small world it is, with me as a specimen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING!

MY LOVE STORY

APPRECIATE HER!