BETRAYAL

Picture Credit:- MIDEDA
You say you are my friend but every act of mine is being countered by you. You say you are my friend but yet eat and dine with my enemies, you led them through me for just a sense of belonging. You betray me with every bone in your body, you found the key to my freedom, stole it and trapped me within. Saw the knife I have been running from for ages, you took it and said it's for my good but came forcefully unexpected and pierced it right through my back till I was drowning in my own crimson. Yet you still say you are my friend. I found the little piece of my heart and nurtured it with love for you. I became stronger than ever, wiser than expected. Now I am a strong equipped lady not because of my stupidity of letting you in but because you were the instrument used.


Comments

Unknown said…
wow,nice work on this but i feel like the story is not complete. who is stabbing who. am just intrested
Unknown said…
Wow!
I really love this. It has soo much depth to it.

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING!

MY LOVE STORY

APPRECIATE HER!