Chronicles of Thursday


Five days to the grand finale
Vibes so high for the next beano 
Constant words became an alarm only one could possess to make things right.
Days went on with contracts of verbal binding, with assurances of having my back.
The time between one day and the next came when the moon took the next shift after the sun which was to bear forth the dawn of the grammy into existence, excuses for absenteeism became windy with particles of dust to leave you paralyzed.
The dawn of the day was here with only 1 and an external out of 30 active forces to support me through the movement.
If that wasn't enough demoralizing news to start your day with, the weather climate had to greet me with opened arms, wrapping itself on me like the seducer it is giving me a sense of protection and comfort causing my sheets to raise and take its rightful place on my skin. Bam! The tune for movies and popcorn was set. It was raining!
My mind, soul and body were now in sync with the deceptive weather.
Pushing me back to my bed to lay with me, wrestling my way out was to no avail cos he wasn't giving up.You can't fight it, it's too hard for you a voice said, at this point I was giving in, come to think of it who fights their situations and circumstances ๐Ÿ’, i had reached my limit I was done fighting. 

"when a man has put limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do" 

But for some reasons thanksgiving protruded from my lips which didn't add up cos i was physically defected but i guess,

 "He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world".

Distracted from my world of thought with an echo from the door, i wasnt expecting any vistor, at least not at such hour of the day, it was eight in the morning, who will that possibly be. Knock knock the door sang again, now i knew i wasn't hallucinating. As i threw the door open, i was greeted by the faces of determination and discipline, with a message from the ole man to deliver. They stated reasons why all these were happening, they said and I quote

 "You trust in chariots, you trust in horses but you don't trust in the name of the Lord."

Boom! A sentence, some letters, some words with power unspeakable and effect undeniable.
Words began to make meaning from sentences formed by verses and songs the ole man left me in his book, the Bible.

 "When you get into a right place and everything goes against you, until it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer never give up, for that is just the time and place that the tide will turn".

Spirit filled, eyes on the goal with detailed words of thanksgiving in heart for the works unseen.
I was ready to battle and this time, every breathe was a clear finger
A psychologist once said:

"when a woman sets her mind on something, she fights to the end to achieve that thing at any cost, that's the power of a woman, longed for by many".

Back on my feet with clothes on ready to take the bull by its horn, now it was a challenge! A battle between my spirit and my flesh.
Taking steps out of my comfort zone. I was graced with yet another obstacle which I saw entertaining, as reckless drivers and dramatic citizens kept my dark brown eyes busy. Not up until a stranger walked up to me bringing to my realization that I had exhausted over an hour and thirty minute on one spot, what a way to make a move ๐Ÿ˜’.
Exotic rides flooded my view with open doors for me to hump in but no fellow passager in sight. Immediately a call came in calling my attention to a friend's place with over 50 books yet to be sorted.
The grand finale was to start by 10, now it was 30 minutes after 10. What a good impression to make to a secondary school๐Ÿ˜’, now i was a bit worried, but for some reasons my aura of calmness scared me as i thought what could come out of me if i were to be angry and calm at the same time, then i knew

"His Grace was made sufficient for me, to hold me through troubling waters".

Well, you must be a believer to be an achiever cos the only thing that matters is what you believe, and if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

 Trust God with all your heart and He will make a way for you. He is a way maker.
Lessons learnt from Thursday 5 -7 -2018.

It all ended in praise ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡



Written by Kosy Melvina Iyke  (K.M.I)



Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful...welldone dear
Unknown said…
Good piece of writing..

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING!

MY LOVE STORY

APPRECIATE HER!