THOUGHTS!

Photo credit: @bryanadamc
I found myself in a world filled with creative thinkers groomed with different ideas and visions as though that is what they live for. Confused and devastated whether there was a thinking bulb in my brain gawking at an empty space in my world of fantasy. Thoughts kept matching up like an enigma. Visual graphics became legendary as black cards started making sense but I couldn’t figure out the mastermind behind the game. I became in sync with the dark and found a gleam of light beneath which lit me up and made me feel like as though I was good enough. I knew one day I was going to make a name for myself but I didn't know when or how. I was so in love with you to know that one day I will be the person the world needs but I felt something was missing, something wasn’t just right. Whacked out of my world, was a universe staring at me naked with problems of different kinds, ready to be solved and attended too. There I searched within me for the key to greatness, the smolder that kept me restless and thinking all day, waiting for me to smoke it free, and its burning flame to be seen then I found her “THE LITTLE ME”. She had hiding potentials that are yet to be tapped, different solutions to problems that are ignored, the little me that had the “tiny” idea that will make a positive difference in the universe and be a voice of reason, purpose, and vision. Ready to embrace change that will make an impact in the world, that little me that will call one and a thousand will respond, that will move nations with “MY IDEA”. The problem is,  I think I could ACT on my thoughts or reality but the inability to decide leaves me hopeless. "Any unprocessed talent is equaled to trash" - Dr. Oyedepo
Let me ask you a question.
What do you see yourself doing after you get your degrees?
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Have you ever asked yourself whether your name will be on Forbes lists competing with the likes of Bill Gate and the rest? (YOU CAN DO IT)
What is “THAT” idea?
Don’t be afraid to say it out, there’s nothing like “someone will steal your idea” that’s just an old fairy tale because no idea is new. The passion you put into making that idea a reality CANNOT be stolen.
Invest in your dream, passion, vision, idea, check out people that are doing the same thing you inspire to do someday, find out where they had and have gone wrong, check out the lesson they learnt, find out what still kept them and is still keeping them going and why they still kept on pushing, find out their routine, most especially find their DRIVE.
YOU could be the next Mark Zuckerberg, the next Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gate, Usain Bolt, Walt Disney, Michael Jordan or the Next Warren Buffett but most importantly be YOU!!!
Thank You.
Written by Kosy Melvina Iyke (K.M.I) 
Contact: IG - @kmi_iyke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING!

MY LOVE STORY

APPRECIATE HER!